Bhat, Suma ha scritto:
I see the following exception in my java client when the response contains a date attribute value that looks like:

2009-06-25

java.lang.NumberFormatException: date string can not be less than 19 charactors I see this was a problem that was fixed in 1.4.1, as per : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4075

But I continue to see the problem in 1.5. Please help.

The issue you mention is not marked as "fixed" in 1.4.1, but rather as "affects" version 1.4.1. However, if you have a look at the related issue AXIS2-4370, it seems actually it has been fixed in 1.5, because another user is complaining about that change! :-D Are you still having problems? Maybe you need to re-generate your code and/or WSDL files, because the mappings between java.util.Date and the corresponding XML Scheda date type have changed in 1.5.

Cheers.

--
Mauro Molinari
Software Designer & Developer

---
Questo messaggio è strettamente riservato ai destinatari specificati.
Se è ricevuto per errore si prega di avvisare il mittente e di cancellarlo dal proprio sistema.
-
This message is specifically addressed to the recipient(s).
Should you receive it by mistake, please notify the sender and delete it from your system.