Hi Folks,

I'm trying to talk to a .net webservice that saves my context / login state
in a cookie.
Aparently a .net client would call:  m_api.CookieContainer= new
CookieContainer()
The Axis1 equivalent is: call.setMaintainSession(true);
The Axis2 equivalent, which I'm using, is  setManageSession(true)  , as per
my code below:

        DotNetWs stub= new DotNetWs(uri);
        Options options = new Options();
        options.setManageSession(true);
        stub._getServiceClient().setOptions(options);

        Authenticate auth = new Authenticate();
        auth.setUsername("user");
        auth.setPassword("pwd");
        AuthenticateResponse resp= null;
        try {
                resp = stub.Authenticate(auth);
        } catch (RemoteException e) {
                e.printStackTrace();
        }

When I get to the stub.Authenticate() call, these error messages are logged:
org.apache.axis2.description.ClientUtils inferOutTransport
SEVERE: Address information does not exist in the Endpoint Reference
(EPR).The system cannot infer the transport mechanism.

If I comment-out the call to setOptions() Authenticate() succeeds, but
subsequent calls to the webservice fail with "not authorized" ie it cant
remember my login state / context.

Maybe I need to do something to the WSDL?
Here's the endpoint part of it: ( Also see
http://test.myco.ws/imailtest_api.wsdl
http://test.myco.ws/imailtest_api.wsdl  full WSDL if interested : ) :
  <wsdl:service name="imail_api"  >
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24862935/imailtest_api.wsdl imailtest_api.wsdl
<wsdl:port name="imail_apiSoap12" binding="tns:imail_apiSoap12">
      <soap12:address
location="http://www.imailtest.co.uk/webservice/imail_api.asmx"; />
    </wsdl:port>
    <wsdl:port name="imail_apiHttpPost" binding="tns:imail_apiHttpPost">
      <http:address
location="http://www.imailtest.co.uk/webservice/imail_api.asmx"; />
    </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>