Thanks for yoour reply

but, it seems to me that you didn't understand my problem
in fact, i have already this book
and i don't need to have more information about the logical process of handler; my problem is so clear it consists of how could I recover the information of the response-time at the handler runtime

Chinmoy Chakraborty a écrit :
Follow the link, you may find it useful...
http://www.packtpub.com/article/handler-and-phase-in-apache-axis Chinmoy