Sagara, nope that did not help..

Niraj:
When you try to create a client inside the application server like
tomcat, what happen is, it tries to create the service client with the
server's configuration context. If you do not know about the
configuration context, that is the run time of Axis2, which consist of
all the data.

If you do not want server's configuration for the client, what you
have to do is not to use the default constructor of the service
client. Rather create a new configuration context from an axis2.xml
you want and use that.

You can find more information about this :
http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2006/12/13/invoking-web-services-using-apache-axis2.html

--
http://blogs.deepal.org