Thanks for ur tip on the CDATA. I'll look into that and come back with any
issues I may have.
The other question I have is regarding storing the request xml.
Where and how could that be done?
I read that OperationContext and SOAPSession can be used to achieve this.
But I will need some help with the API.

Thanks,
wsnewbie