Hello Members,

I am using Stub generated by Axis2 1.4 (WSDL2java) in a TimerTask scheduled
inside Weblogic 9.0. It works normally but some times throws this exceptions
and then onwards stops working

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: The following error
occurred during schema generation: Class Not found :
sample.axisversion.Version

at

ctx =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("Axis2_14_DIR\\repository","Axis2_14_DIR\\conf\\axis2.xml");

Here are the details,

WebService: .net based webservice
Client: Java Thread scheduled by Timer (inside Weblogic. Its a Webapp)
Version: Axis2 1.4, Rampart 1.3

I have not deployed Axis2 inside weblogic but have copied the jars inside
the lib folder of my project and create the Context using the path of
Axis2.xml.

Is it happening because I create a new Object everytime in each thread and
something is messing up because of that.

Thanks,
Sameer