I could be I changed this jars and still problem.

Scenario:

For singing a mail I use: bcmail-jdk16-143.jar, javamail-crypto_060622.jar,
javamail-crypto-bouncycastle-smime_060622.jar, bcprov-jdk16-143 and they
ware in my_service/lib folder --> I was getting error:
java.security.NoSuchProviderException: No provider configured for S/MIME

Solution: I put this jars in axis2 lib (webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\lib) and iit work
fine.

Best regards, T

Andreas Veithen wrote:
> This may be caused by conflicting versions of some JAR (like
> activation or javamail). See [1].
>
> [1] http://people.apache.org/~veithen/axiom/userguide/ch04.html#d0e719
>
> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 11:41, TomazM<tomaz.majerh...@arnes.si> wrote:
>> When I'm using axis2 1.5 and S/MIME(I have Boncy Castle provider in JVM
>> java.security) I get error:
>> java.security.NoSuchProviderException: No provider configured for S/MIME
>>

>> But the same program(sending S/MIME mail) as web application in the same
>> Tomcat(where axis2 is installed) it work fine.
>>

>> There is problem in axis2 jars, it is so strange, it take me two days and no
>> solution.

begin:vcard
fn:Tomaz Majerhold
n:Majerhold;Tomaz
org:ARNES, Slovenian NREN;Development team
adr:;;Jamova 39;Ljubljana;Ljubljana;1000;Slovenia
title:Developer
tel;work:+386 14798930
tel;fax:+386 1 479 88 99
tel;home:+386 1425 38 01