Hello, I'm back with another noob question(I didn't solve the previous,
but apparently the client can live with the format of the response I am
sending).
I have been looking for a way to sort the fields of a complex type in
the response, but I haven't found anything.

I have a bean who contains the response of a web services, something
like this:

public class ConsultaResponse {

    private String referencia;
    private String facturador;
    private String estatus;
    private String referencia1;
    private String referencia2;
    private String referencia3;
    private String referencia4;
    private String fecha;
    private String importe;
    private String referencia5;

/**
 *
 *  getters and setters...
 *
 */

}

... and I need to send the response in the order you can see in the
declaration of the fields... there is something I can write in the
services.xml, or elsewhere, to make that happen?

thanks

--
Ing. Miguel Angel Iglesias
Gerente de Producción