It seems like this is a big issue. Basically axis2 can't work with weblogic
server (10.3 in my case).

Mary Hu

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Veithen [mailto:andreas.veit...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 5:13 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: imcompatible issue between axis2 and weblogic 10

Since I recently worked on improving the interoperability of Axiom
with various StAX parser, I can give you a precise answer. The short
answer is: none (with Axiom 1.2.8).

The long answer is:

- Sun's parser (when used with Axiom up to version 1.2.8) causes a
concurrency issue; see WSCOMMONS-489.
- Axiom 1.2.8 makes the assumption that all parsers except Woodstox,
Sun and Weblogic are broken. This is wrong because only the one from
IBM is broken [1]. This means that any parser other than Woodstox,
Sun, Weblogic and XLXP (IBM) will not work with Axiom 1.2.8. This
excludes BEA's reference implementation (which will work fine with
Axiom 1.2.9).
- Finally, the one from IBM (which should work with any Axiom version)
is not freely available.

Andreas

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=800141&view=rev