Hello:

I am facing a strange problem where I see SOAP data coming back from
the server, but my axis2 client is reading NULLs for all fields in an
array_list response.

Here are the steps I took:

(1) Used the WSDL2C tool in AXIS2C version 1.5 to generate stub
classes using adb binding and wv 1.1 ( all other versions fail )
(2) Server runs Axis2 inside tomcat.
(3) Start a tcpdump to see client/server interaction.
(4) Client starts up sends request to server.
(5) Server responds with required data. ( its an array_list type ).
tcpdump displays the returned data.
(6) Client sees 190 items in adb_<xxx>_sizeof_return( response, env );
(6) Client uses adb_<xxx>_get_return_at( response, env, i ) to get element at i.
(7) Element is not NULL, but all inner members of the element are NULL.

what could I be doing wrong? what other details do you need?

thanks

arvind.