Thanks for the help

 But the request is not reaching to service provider.

It is throwing exception while calling the service.

Anil Kumar Saha

Solution Delivery, Financial Markets Systems Development

Standard Chartered Bank

Phone:

+65 6427 9173

Fax:

+65 6336 0283

Email:

anil-kumar.s...@sc.com

Address:

180 Clemenceau Ave, Haw Par Centre Level 3, Singapore 239922

Website:

http://www.standardchartered.com <http://www.standardchartered.com/>