Hi,

Am Wed, 2 Sep 2009 10:04:14 +0530
schrieb Amila Suriarachchi <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>:

> put them to webapps/axis2/WEB-INF/lib

that's what I tried first and it doesn't work! (With the error message
below)

I tried both: just the single class file and packaged in a jar. The
class itself has nothing special. No special inheritance. No
implemented interfaces. Just a simple java class. Is that all correct?

How can I troubleshoot this?

Thanks,
Matthias