Hey Danny,

that's really good info - I was not able to run client code on the Sun J2ME successfully. Only with the Jalimo I mentioned. I know also PocketJava and Sprint's Titan are Windows Mobile based and the latter utilizes OSGi containers. I am running all this on top of Linux for the Nokia N800 device.

If you are successful on your end running server-side stack onto the mobile device can you please let us know?
That would be super.

Take care

Danny García Hernández wrote:
Hi, i 'am running Axis2 client into Windows Mobile using J9 JVM and all is working perfect (MTOM included).

I don´t have maked any test with server stack into mobile device but you are saying appear very interesting.

Can (oe want) you explain any more?

Regards
Danny

Demetris escribió:

Hey Adam,

at least hosting services on mobile devices I think the reason is because mobile devices are still considered 'client' portals to services rather than servers. I am working on peer-to-peer architectures connecting services across mobile devices and that's where my server issue comes from ;)

   Certainly stay in touch and let me know what else you find your end.

Thanks

Adam Elnagger wrote:
Hey Demetris,
Thanks for the response. Though it is not the response I was hoping for, it does answer my question. I wonder why there seems to be so little support for reliable web services in the mobile industry. Regardless, this is key
information to have.

Thanks for your time!
Adam Elnagger