Hello axis users,

I am using Axis2-1.5 and I have a method in my service implementation which
returns an object with an Date-attribute. The problem I'm facing now is that
the time is wrong or gets lost.

For example on the server side the date in question is Fri Sep 25 13:14:44 CEST
2009.
When I call my webservice and check the returned date in the member variable it
is
Fri Sep 25 01:00:00 CEST 2009.

I am generating the service archive with the plugin for Eclipse and I did not
make any manual changes to the services.xml which is generated by the wizard.
Is this a bug or do I need to specify some options for the serialization of the
Date class?

Any hint is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sebastian