-Dorg.apache.axis.components.net.TransportClientPropertiesFactory=your.package.YourTCPropsFactory
I have written my TransportClientPropertiesFactory class and set the
parameter
"-Dorg.apache.axis.components.net.TransportClientPropertiesFactory=mypackage.myTransportClientPropertiesFactory"
as a VM argument to my simple java application. Even though this property is
set, AXIS 1.2 is still not using my transportclient properties factory. Do I
need to do anything else in order for Axis 1.2 engine to use my factory
instead of Axis transportclient properties factory class. Any help will be
much appreciated.

Thanks
Murali G