Hello Nanadana,
In the previous mails you stated that the third step:

3.) WS - B  ---- SAML2 (signed by STS - A) / validate --------> STS B

Could be worked out with little efforts, does it mean that Rampart does not
provide broker trust between STS?
If so or otherwise, how can I work out broker trust? Is there any
best-practices, code or how-to that you can point me to?!

Thanks.

--
Francesco Stampacchia