Hi ,

Normally Woden look for it's EntityResolver  to resolve schema locally
, if it fail then try to load over the network ,specially it should
able to resolve predefined schema like
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema.xsd locally.

Can you try for following procedure.

1.)  Use Axis2 1.5 version instead of 1.3

2.)  Replace all the Woden-XXX.jar files ( I guess 1.0M8 version) with
Woden 1.0-SNAPSHOT Jars, you can download them from here [1].

If you will encounter any further  issues please fill a JIRA issue
here [1] and attach a  sample application to recreate the issue
together with detailed description about your environment such as
Tomcat version , java version etc.

[1] -  http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/woden/
[2]-   http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2

Thanks,

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 11:11 PM, sowmi <sow...@telenav.com> wrote:

> Do we have any solution to this issue? We are not able to start a TOMCAT
> instance having AXIS2 1.3 with an AAR containing a WSDL2.0 service.
>

> Andreas Veithen-2 wrote:
>>
>> If Woden attempts to load http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema.xsd every
>> time it parses a WSDL document (or if Axis2 instructs Woden to do so),
>> then this is definitely a bug.
>>
>> Andreas
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 12:31, GATTAZ, Olivier<olivier.gat...@sage.com>
>> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I read a response that Keith Chapman wrote about the "Woden WSDL504
>>> warning"
>>> in a thread of this mailing list : "You have got this error cause Woden
>>> was
>>> unable to get the schema online. Its not a big deal though."
>>>
>>> Even this warning is not a very big deal, it can stop the starting of
>>> Tomcat
>>> (eg. Windows  service) when the Axis2 web application tries to deploy a
>>> Webservices which has an explicit "wsdl2" file in its "aar" archive.
>>>
>>> For exemple when I put the "StudentService.aar" file ( see "RESTful Web
>>> Services with Apache Axis2" http://wso2.org/library/3726 ) in the
>>> "services"
>>> folder of an Axis2 v1.5 web application deployed in a Tomcat v6.0.20
>>> server,
>>> I got these lines in the tomcat log file:
>>>
>>> Woden[Warning],0:0,WSDL504,Could not locate the schema document at URL
>>> "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema.xsd",java.net.SocketException:Connection
>>> reset
>>> Woden[Warning],0:0,WSDL504,Could not locate the schema document at URL
>>> "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema",java.net.SocketException:Connection
>>> reset
>>> Woden[Warning],0:0,Description-1001,The targetNamespace
>>> 'http://axis2.apache.org' is not dereferencable.
>>> [INFO] Deploying Web service: StudentService.aar -
>>> file:/D:/_devs_intradon/X3_SERVERWSJULIET/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/com.sage.x3.serverws.axis2/WEB-INF/services/StudentService.aar
>>> If the timeout of Tomcat service is not valued to more than 120 seconds,
>>> tomcat doesn't start !
>>>
>>> I tried to add a "Proxy" parameter in the axis configuration file like
>>> it's
>>> described in the article : "How to Configure A Proxy In Apache
>>> Axis2/Java"
>>> http://wso2.org/library/3346
>>> but the http client used by Woden seems to ignore this.
>>>
>>> I tried to add a proxy definition using the Java networking properties
>>> (-Dhttp.proxyHost=example.org -Dhttp.proxyPort=5678 http.proxyUser=user
>>> http.proxyPassword=pass -Dhttp.auth.ntlm.domain=DOMAIN   ) : Woden seems