Hello,

I am building a web service client using Metro and another one using Axis 2
with Rampart to talk to a .NET web service. The Metro client works fine but
the Axis 2 does not.

Following is the policy.xml (copied from the service WSDL) which I used for
my Axis 2 - Rampart client:
<sp:SignedParts

xmlns:sp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy";>
                                <sp:Body />
                                <sp:Header Name="CoordinationContext"

Namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/10/wscoor"; />
                                <sp:Header Name="CoordinationContext"

Namespace="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wscoor/2006/06"; />
                                <sp:Header Name="OleTxTransaction"

Namespace="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ws/2006/02/tx/oletx"; />
                                <sp:Header Name="IssuedTokens"

Namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust"; />
                                <sp:Header Name="To"

Namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing"; />
                                <sp:Header Name="From"

Namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing"; />
                                <sp:Header Name="FaultTo"

Namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing"; />
                                <sp:Header Name="ReplyTo"

Namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing"; />
                                <sp:Header Name="MessageID"

Namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing"; />
                                <sp:Header Name="RelatesTo"

Namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing"; />
                                <sp:Header Name="Action"

Namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing"; />
                        </sp:SignedParts>
                        <sp:EncryptedParts

xmlns:sp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy";>
                                <sp:Header Name="CoordinationContext"

Namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/10/wscoor"; />
                                <sp:Header Name="CoordinationContext"

Namespace="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wscoor/2006/06"; />
                                <sp:Header Name="OleTxTransaction"

Namespace="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ws/2006/02/tx/oletx"; />
                                <sp:Header Name="IssuedTokens"

Namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust"; />
                        </sp:EncryptedParts>

I looked at the Fiddler logs and Axis 2 - Rampart only signs the timestamp
and the body of the request message. I wonder if this is a bug?

Regards,
CBR600