Thanks Prabath,

I apologize for my English or my description, I see now it was misleading,
and thanks for the clarification, I have now a preliminary demo working
fine, the thing was I thought I need to specify two users in my policy file,
but after importing the public key of my server into my client it start to
work fine

Thanks Again,

Marcus

Marcus Sánchez Díaz.