From: Prabath Siriwardena [mailto:prab...@wso2.com] Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 11:50 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis2 with Rampart 1.4 - Faults are not getting encrypted

Yes - this is fixed in the Axis2 trunk - so the fix was not available with 1.4.1

Thanks & regards.
-Prabath

[1]:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPART-164
[2]:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4241

Prabath Siriwardena wrote:
AFAIR this issue was fixed after after 1.4.1 release.

I'll verify it for sure and let you know.

Thanks & regards.
-Prabath

Rajan Gupta wrote:
Thanks Prabhat for the reply. I am using Axis2 version 1.4.1. Below
is
an extract from my axis2.xml. I see that I already have "Security" in
my
OutFaultFlow.
    <phaseOrder type="OutFaultFlow">
        <!--      user can add his own phases to this area  -->
        <phase name="soapmonitorPhase"/>
        <phase name="OperationOutFaultPhase"/>
        <phase name="RMPhase"/>
        <phase name="PolicyDetermination"/>
        <phase name="MessageOut"/>
        <phase name="Security"/>
    </phaseOrder>

Is this functionality supposed to work in Axis2 1.4.1. Upgrading to
Axis2 1.5 might not be possible for the time being.
Thanks,
Rajan