Hi,

Does anyone have any ideia about this matter?

Thanks,
Kintas

De: Pedro Quintas [mailto:pedro.quin...@first.pt]
Enviada: quinta-feira, 15 de Outubro de 2009 09:06
Para: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Assunto: RE: HTTPS WebService through HTTP Proxy
Importância: Alta

I don't agreed with you.
The Client must know that on the other side (WebService) talks in HTTPS.

For example, I use SOAPUI to test this connections and again I put the TCPMon
between the SOAPUI and the proxy.
I saw in plaintext the communication with the proxy:

CONNECT portal.pt:443 HTTP/1.1
Proxy-Authorization: Basic dGVzdGU6dGVzdGU=
Host: portal.pt
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive

And Received from proxy this:

                HTTP/1.0 200 Connection established

At this time, I'm connect to the portal.pt:443 server.
>From here the difference starts, on my client all the communication continues
>in plaintext, on SOAPUI all the communication is encrypted.

Is I use my client without the proxy setting all works fine (the communication
is encrypted).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Kintas