Hello to whoever cares to answer me to this question,

I recently started to work in a team that is meant to give support to some java
web applications in a production environment. The framework is JAVA2EE with
usage of your axis packages to provide the web services. In the following a
debugging incursion to the code, I found myself looking to the code of the
binding stub class generated by the WSDL2Java tool - version 1.4 - specificaly
the implemented method from the portType interface. In this file
servicemaneSoapBindingStub.java, at lines 104 and 105, I find the following:

94:       org.apache.axis.client.Call _call = createCall();
            try{
104:                 java.lang.Object _resp = _call.invoke(new
java.lang.Object[] {parameterStringRequest});
105:                 if (_resp instanceof java.rmi.RemoteException) {

My question is the following:
After examining the code from the class org.apache.axis.client.Call, I've got
under the impression that the method invoke from class
org.apache.axis.client.Call may throw exceptions from class
java.rmi.RemoteException  but never returns an object from this Exception
class. Am i right? If so, is this a problem for the stub class code?

Looking forward to hear from you,

---
João Manuel Roseira Borges
Suporte Aplicacional TAP/Megasis