Hi

I'm writing a dynamic WS client to access a non axis Web Service and it
passes a error "Inbound data mapping failed" I'm guessing because this due
to complex type.Also with smiler client, i can access a web service which is
with simple types.With out using any service related  artifacts how do I
make this client fully dynamic?

Highly appreciate any body input in this regard.I will promise a full
article written to axis java2 when this is done for every one's betterment
as up on my success :)

/BR
Kanchana

Example using  service artifacts:-

 Qname qn = new Qname(targetNamespace, "OrderHolder");

  call.registerTypeMapping(OrderHolder.class, qn,
  new org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory
      (OrderHolder.class, qn),

  new org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory
      (TicketHolder.class, qn));