Hi,

we encounter following problem:

In version 1.4.1 we needed to generate the wsdl file  and put it in the
services/ folder so a customer asking the wsdl content got back the wsdl
file content (and not a wsdl generated based on the services.xml file).  The
reason is that if the Axis2 context is behind  a proxy (there is a
difference between the internal and external address the customer calls) it
should be possible to put the external address in the wsdl.

In version 1.5.1 we see a behavioral change. We have the impression that the
wsdl is again generated from the services.xml file (as the soapaddress in
the wsdl the customer gets back is not the address defined in the wsdl file
we generated).

Is this correct ? If so, how can we have the same behavior as in v1.4.1 ?

This is blocking for us to upgrade. We must be able to pass the customer the
external 'proxy' address and not the internal ip-address (which is behind
the proxy and has no value for the customer).