Currently we use Axis 1.4 for our application and via the server_config.wsdd
file (provider="java:<classname>") and extending
org.apache.axis.providers.java.MsgProvider and
org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider we intercept all messages and do our
own routing.

Obviously things are different in Axis2; but, from all the reading I've done
it's not clear if we can do equivalent processing via a messageReceiver or via
a Handler? We don't do any processing on the SOAP messages now, but get the
method name, etc. from the MessageContext to invoke our method via reflection.
If it's done via a Handler in Axis2 how do we specify the phase settings in
axis2.xml to specify the last Handler and does this have to be done via a
Module?  (Part of my confusion comes from not finding an explanation of what
RMPhase is.)  Again, if it's via a Handler (as this thread suggests:
http://marc.info/?t=121988146900001&r=1&w=2), I'm confused by what we would
return from the Handler invoke method; that is, SUSPEND, ABORT, or CONTINUE
don't seem to specify what we need to achieve, which would be more along the
lines of DONE.

Thanks for any help available,

William