Hi folks,

I have deployed three different web services all of them implemented using
Axis2 in the same Tomcat Axis2 container. What I need is to be able to
start/stop one of those web services on demand without affecting the others.

I have checked my Tomcat Manager web page at:

http://sess-mission2.deimos-space.com:8080/manager/html

And I have seen there that suing the following urls I can stop/start the
whole Axis2 context:

http://localhost:8080/manager/html/start?path=/axis2
http://localhost:8080/manager/html/stop?path=/axis2

But this will stop all my web services running in Axis2 container...

If you deploy a web service into Tomcat as a *.war file the you can
start/stop it directly and the other web services running are not affected,
can this be done with Axis2 web services deployed as *.aar files?