It is yes and no answer. In the server side when we use
RPCMessageReceiver, it supports multiref. But in the client side I am
not sure whether we handle it correctly, if you can try with
RPCServiceClient and see whether it works. (I guess it might work, it
uses the same code as the RPCMR)

Thanks,
Deepal

--