Hi Isuru,

Thanks for your help. It works!
In case someone else encounters a similar issue, that's how I did it (removes the very first element of the SOAP body):

SOAPBody body = oMessageContext.getEnvelope().getBody();

OMElement first = body.getFirstElement();
OMElement second = first.getFirstElement();

// remove the first element from the body
first.detach();

// add the request element to the body
body.addChild(second);

Regards,