Hi,

I have my own exception SysException that externds RuntimeException
However in the wsdl I don't see the RuntimeException defined well therefore
when using soap ui to call myservice I get this:

:0: error: src-resolve: type 'RuntimeException@
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema' not found.
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: .wsdl:0: error: src-resolve: type
'runtimeexcept...@http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema' not found.

In the generated wsdl i see:

            <xs:complexType name="AppException">
                <xs:complexContent>
                    <xs:extension base="ax22:Exception">
                        <xs:sequence>
                            <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="arg0"
nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                            <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="arg1"
nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                            <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="arg2"
nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                            <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="arg3"
nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                            <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="errorCode"
nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                        </xs:sequence>
                    </xs:extension>
                </xs:complexContent>
            </xs:complexType>
            <xs:complexType name="SysException">
                <xs:complexContent>
                    <xs:extension base="xs:RuntimeException">
                        <xs:sequence>
                            <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="arg0"
nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                            <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="arg1"
nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                            <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="arg2"
nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                            <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="arg3"
nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                            <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="errorCode"
nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                        </xs:sequence>
                    </xs:extension>
                </xs:complexContent>
            </xs:complexType>

as you can see the Exception got ax22 while the RuntimeException got xs

further I see this in wsdl:

            <xs:complexType name="Exception">
                <xs:sequence>
                    <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="Exception"
nillable="true" type="xs:anyType"/>
                </xs:sequence>
            </xs:complexType>

However there is no such definition for RuntimeException.

Can anyone assist me please to understand why the RuntimeException seem not
to be generated well in wsdl?
Note that If I add manually to wsdl a section like the Exception with
"RuntimeException" like this:

            <xs:complexType name="RuntimeException">
                <xs:sequence>
                    <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="RuntimeException"
nillable="true" type="xs:anyType"/>
                </xs:sequence>
            </xs:complexType>

and update also the RuntimeException from xs to ax22 I can call my service
well with soap ui.
Thanks