I just tried the nightly build of 10-Nov-2009 14:33 and the endpoints look
good:

<wsdl:service name="MyWS">
- <wsdl:port name="MyWSHttpsSoap11Endpoint" binding="ns:MyWSSoap11Binding">
  <soap:address
location="https://localhost:8443/axis2-webapp-SNAPSHOT/services/MyWS.NetEffectWS_1HttpsSoap11Endpoint/";
/>
  </wsdl:port>
- <wsdl:port name="MyWSHttpSoap11Endpoint" binding="ns:MyWSSoap11Binding">
  <soap:address
location="http://localhost:8080/axis2-webapp-SNAPSHOT/services/MyWS.MyWSHttpSoap11Endpoint/";
/>
  </wsdl:port>
- <wsdl:port name="MyWSHttpSoap12Endpoint" binding="ns:MyWSSoap12Binding">
  <soap12:address
location="http://localhost:8080/axis2-webapp-SNAPSHOT/services/MyWS.MyWSHttpSoap12Endpoint/";
/>
  </wsdl:port>
- <wsdl:port name="MyWSHttpsSoap12Endpoint" binding="ns:MyWSSoap12Binding">
  <soap12:address
location="https://localhost:8443/axis2-webapp-SNAPSHOT/services/MyWS.MyWSHttpsSoap12Endpoint/";
/>
  </wsdl:port>
- <wsdl:port name="MyWSHttpsEndpoint" binding="ns:MyWSHttpBinding">
  <http:address
location="https://localhost:8443/axis2-webapp-SNAPSHOT/services/MyWS.MyWSHttpsEndpoint/";
/>
  </wsdl:port>
- <wsdl:port name="MyWSHttpEndpoint" binding="ns:MyWSHttpBinding">
  <http:address
location="http://localhost:8080/axis2-webapp-SNAPSHOT/services/MyWS.MyWSHttpEndpoint/";
/>
  </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>

So this is good, I also found that axis2 1.3 works as well.  The problem I
have now is a .NET client that is afraid to move forward with us using 1.5.1
knowing that someone on their end could refresh the endpoints via Visual
Studio and blow up production.  Yes, I agree that they should have test
procedures in place...But I don't understand how this worked in axis2 1.3
and has been broken since 1.4.1, 1.5, and 1.5.1.  I cannot download 1.4 to
see if it is broken in that version but this is a major miss but someone.

So I would like to vote for this issue to be resolved quickly and a 1.5.2
release be made.