Hi,

        I have a requirement to transform an XML message (A) to a SOAP based
web service (B) ( the basic protocol only ) which is accessed via HTTP.

        The schema defined by the WSDL for (B) and the schema for (A) are
similar but require some transformation. Binding A to one set of Java and
then creating a Java Client for B seems like over kill, and I have people
who can maintain the XSLT and speedily redeploy it when (A) or (B) change.

Is there some level of Axis that provides facilities for creating the SOAP
request and talking with the server for (B) over HTTP, that would accept my
transformed (A) an incorporate it correctly in a SOAP body, without having
to generate the Java client?

Thanks

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message
in error, please notify postmas...@his.co.uk and remove it from your system.

Please carry out your own virus check before opening attachments.

HISL Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.

Registered Number: 3202995. VAT number: 729-6256-05.

Registered Office: Chestnut Farm, Jill Lane, Sambourne, Redditch B96 6ES