Hi All,

I am using Axis2 1.3 and jdk 1.5 and tomcat 6

The WSDL file generated by Axis sets  the element "nillable=true", but i want
to set "nillable=false"...

Exemple :

<xs:complexType name="DonneesEntreeRechercherClientWS">
  <xs:sequence>
    <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="avecContratsAffaire" type="xs:boolean"/>
    <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="referenceClient" nillable="true"
type="xs:string"/>
  </xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>

Is there any way I can get the 'nillable' property to true or false in a
declarative fashion..

I try with the annotation @XmlElement(nillable = false, required=true) but it
doesn't work :(

Thanks a lot,

David

Nouveau ! Tout Windows Live débarque dans votre téléphone. Voir les Windows
phone
http://clk.atdmt.com/FRM/go/175819071/direct/01/