From: Prabath Siriwardena [mailto:prab...@wso2.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 9:16 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: HTTPS

Hi;

Set the following in addition to your code provided.

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore", "path-to-truststore.jks");
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword", "password");

Have the required certificate chain of the target endpoint in the
truststore.jks.

Thanks & regards.
-Prabath

Michel Pérez wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I need to create an https, connection, to send a SOAP message, here is
> my code:
>
> Options options =*new* Options();
>
> options.setTo(targetEPR); // this sets the location of MyService
> service
>
> ServiceClient serviceClient = *new* ServiceClient();
>
> serviceClient.setOptions(options);
>

> OMElement result = serviceClient.sendReceive(method);
>

> System./out/.println(result);
>
> Thanks for your help
>

> Thanks for your help
>

> --
> Michel Pérez
> Gerente de Proyectos
> Kynesoft Sistemas
> Teléfonos: +58 (212) 263-00-07 / 263-19-91
> Fax: +58 (212) 263-00-07
> e-mail:mpe...@kynesoft.com

  • HTTPS Michel Pérez
    • Re: HTTPS Prabath Siriwardena