From: Meenakshisundaram, Pattabiraman
[mailto:pattabiraman.meenakshisunda...@chartisinsurance.com]
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 3:56 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Consuming a Service that takes AnyType

Hi,
I am using the Stub generated by WSDL2Java for a Service that takes
AnyType.
The Service is expecting a Xml content ( Not a String/escaped). When I
invoke the service through XmlSpy, it works. I used TCP Monitor to see
the content transferred and I see that the tags are not escaped.
Do not know how to do the same thing with the Generated Client. I am
passing it as a String. It is not working. Moreover, I notice that only
the '<' is escaped. The > goes unescaped.

Could anyone help me resolve this.

Thanks

addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.