Hi all,

Just to add more information, I also tried with jixb then I got several
error messages like the one below, just with different groups involved

ERROR codegen.CodeGen - Error: Referenced group '{
http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML}:Content-expr.class' is not defined for
'group' at (line 104, col 41, in
http://www.w3.org/Math/XMLSchema/mathml2/content/statistics.xsd)

cheers, Håkon

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Scientific Programmer
Parallab, Bergen Center for Computational Science(BCCS)