Karthik,

What you have are no errors, but warnings: One of the most popular logging
frameworks for java is log4j.
Axis use it for logging purposes. Log4j calls in axis code are generating the
warning because it is unable to start, it needs a configuration file.

The log4j configuration file is log4.properties, you must but it somewhere your
class loader can find it, in tomcat may be WEB-INF/classes.

Good luck
Hans

--
Hans Poo, WeLinux S.A. http://www.welinux.cl
Oficina: 697.25.42, Celular: 09-319.93.05