Hi Amila,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Problem with -Euwc is that there's no way to control what to be converted to
boxed primitive, what should not.
And there's nothing like MIN_VALUE to int for boolean type.

Any further suggestion? Maybe I should simply reconstruct my code for this
migration.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Li

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 12:20 AM, Amila Suriarachchi <
amilasuriarach...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 12:13 AM, Li Ma <lim...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Any comment on this? I'm desperately waiting for an answer now.
>

> use -Euwc option to generate wrapped classes.
>
> or you can use Integer.MIN_VALUE as the null value.
>
> thanks,
> Amila.
>

>> Thanks in advance!
>>
>> Li
>>

>> On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 8:59 PM, Li Ma <lim...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> I'm upgrading from Axis1 to Axis2 now. In Axis1, method:
>>> Integer getMyInt()
>>> will be converted to:
>>> Integer getMyInt();
>>>
>>> So I can return null to indicate special situation, such as value not
>>> defined.
>>>
>>> But in Axis2, it's been change to:
>>> int getMyInt();
>>>
>>> I know if I do not unwrap when do WSDL2Java, I can perform extra check on
>>> weather the value has been assigned or not. But I have to unwrap the code,
>>> otherwise, change of my existing code will be unbearable.
>>>
>>> Any idea how I can keep my Integer type?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Li Ma
>>> lim...@gmail.com