From: Karthik Nanjangude [mailto:karthik.nanjang...@xius-bcgi.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 5:58 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Please correct me if wrong

Hi

I have configured the HTTP / TCP in  AXIS215  engine on TOMCAT  ( axis2.xml )

<transportReceiver name="tcp"  class="org.apache.axis2.transport.tcp.TCPServer">
<parameter name="port">6060</parameter>
</transportReceiver>

I am able to see the exceptions for the same as below

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.axis2.transport.tcp.TCPServer

I presume this class is not available in jar files of AXIS2

How to proceed

With regards
Karthik