Hello,

I have been doing some tests by typing a web service url directly in my web
browser. When the url uses regular http, I am getting a response from axis.
When the url goes through https (ex
https://server:9002/axis/services/fn?param=value), I get an exception:

[ERROR] Unexpected HTTP protocol error : Transfer-encoding header already
present
org.apache.http.ProtocolException: Transfer-encoding header already present
        at
org.apache.http.protocol.ResponseContent.process(ResponseContent.java:67)
        at
org.apache.http.protocol.BasicHttpProcessor.process(BasicHttpProcessor.java:304)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.ServerHandler.commitResponse(ServerHandler.java:237)
[remainder cut]

Is this behavior normal? I can't explain it. This is with Axis2-1.4.1. I
know https is configured correctly as it is working correctly under other
use cases.

Thanks!