On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 3:12 PM, jcaristi <jcari...@whisolutions.com> wrote:

> iksrazal wrote:
>>

>> Do you have a "Caused by" section in your stacktrace? Anyways, one
>> thing to check is to make sure you have the right stax-api and
>> wstx-asl jars in your classpath.
>>
>> - R
>>

> There is no "caused by" section.
>
> Also, it looks like these jars are dependencies of only the axis2-spring
> jar.  A search of the Maven dependency:tree for "stax" and "wstx" lists only
> one for each, both under axis2-spring.  I checked the WEB-INF lib folder of
> the generated WAR, and there are no other stax or wstx jars there.  Here is
> the axis2-spring section of the dependency tree:

Not sure what the current maven deps are for axis2-spring, but
anyways, I can pretty much guarantee those jars have nothing to do
with it, but are an integral part to many other parts of axis2. I'd
look to see if you have those jars / classes in a classloader with a
higher precedence.

axis2-web/HappyAxis.jsp

Will show your path to the stax jars you are using. If those jars are
being used from your WEB-INF/lib then I'm out of ideas.

- R