I use the -R option in Axis 1.5.1 and it works ok for me.  However, I supply a
relative path.  If I try to supply an absolute path as you have here, I get a
CodeGenerationException.

From: rahul yadav [mailto:rahulyada...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 5:07 AM
To: u...@xmlbeans.apache.org; axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: wsdl2java -R option

Has anybody used -R option in wsdl2java codegeneration with xmlbeans binding, I
am using Axis1.5.1 ?
here is my command line...
    wsdl2java -uri d:\test.wsdl -d xmlbeans -o d:\src -p com.axis.test -R
d:\resourceTest

 It throws following exception...
 org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

running same command without -R flag generates code successfully.

Thanks,
Rahul Yadav