Hi Josef,

Axis2 has been moved to its own top level project instead of being
underneath the webservices project.  The code for it has been moved to:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/java/core/trunk/.  The other
projects that depend on axis2 such as sandesha and rampart have also been
moved under http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/java/, and the c
versions of the projects can be found under
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/c/.

Thanks,
Katherine

Katherine Sanders
 MP 127, IBM UK Ltd

Software Engineer
 Hursley Park, Winchester, Hampshire SO21 2JN
WebSphere ESB Foundation Technologies
 United Kingdom
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software

Phone:
+44 (0) 1962 815758

Tie-Line:
245758