Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I updated to the latest version and it resulted in
more problems!!

When the client passes a java.util.List with only Employee objects,
the AxisServlet is trying to invoke myMethod(java.util.List) declared
in the service class, with an Employee[] as parameter and promptly
a java.lang.IllegalArgumentException is thrown.

It results in java.io.NotSerializableException when the List passed contains
objects of different classes ie ArrayDeserializer returns an ArrayListExtension
object that is still not serializable.

Vikram