The Problem would be: HOW do you want to send short messages ?
Also:
Do you want to create an open service ? Who would pay for this service ?
(You cant send a fax or sms for nothing).
I think, you must implement your own service right to your business
affords - and you will need a mobile for sending such messages.

But: If there is a free service out there, where we can use the
interfaces - I would help you :)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Sascha Kulawik
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel:  +49 (172) 4318354

Lustige Variablennamen erheitern den Programmierer
Send with Evolution under Debian 3.0 (GNU/Linux 2.4.16-K7)