Send me the wsdl and I will debug the problem.

Thanks

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                      "Luis Novais"

                      <lnovais@cidadebc        To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      p.pt>                    cc:

                                               Subject:  WSDL2Java limitation or not?

                      02/26/2002 11:23

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-user

Hi,

Here we had to develop dozens of webservices, so we start analizing the
best aproach to do it.

Once Axis has a WSDL2java we thought using it, so we start creating the
schemas then creating the
WSDL by hand (importing the schemas) and finally generating all the code to
start focus on the service
 implementation.

In some of the services we saw that the code generated was ok and on the
others it generated just
some classes and not others, after alot of inspection I realise the if you
have a complextype and then
a choice item, the generator ignores it, if you have an all item it's fine.

Probably who did this thought well, my suggestion is one command line
option to give us
the flexibility to generate code in this case

I supose is something in SchemaUtils.

Thanks, and keep the good work
Luis Novais