I apologize if this is a stupid question, but is there any way to tell
Axis to use the BeanSerializer by default for any Java class that hasn't
had a specific serializer registered for it ?

I'm trying to write a Java client-side for a generic server service
allowing SOAP clients to call methods on  EJBs.   In a way, this is what
WSDL2Java does, except that WSDL2Java generates explicit register code
for every class it determines that you're using.

All my classes are bean-compliant.  Since Axis already has ser/deser's
for bean-compliant classes, arrays, and primitives, I can't see any
reason why I should have to register every class.  Could someone shed
some light ?

Thanks,
Frank Griffin