Good suggestion.  I'll get it into the beta.

Russell Butek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Token Scotsman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/12/2002 08:38:19 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:
Subject:    WSDL2Java and javadoc comments - why not?

Hi there,
    I am using WSDL2Java from your axis project (thanks for the tool) and
all is working well for me.
    I'm just wondering though why descriptions of functions from my web
service end up as regular comments in the generated java files? E.g:

package com.foo.ws;

public interface FooSoap extends java.rmi.Remote {

    // description of foo function.
    public java.lang.String foo() throws java.rmi.RemoteException;

I would like to see these descriptions in javadoc comments. Will this
change
in the future? Or is there some config I can change to get javadoc
comments?

Any info appreciated. Thanks,

TS