In the current CVS source, this work 2 ways:

1. Only a single CurrentWeather type is referenced, so a single Java class it output:

java org.apche.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java --verbose
http://www.vbws.com/services/weatherretriever.asmx?WSDL

Parsing XML file:  http://www.vbws.com/services/weatherretriever.asmx?WSDL
Generating type implementation:  d:\tmp\org\tempuri\CurrentWeather.java
Generating portType interface:  d:\tmp\org\tempuri\WeatherRetrieverSoap.java
Generating client-side stub:  d:\tmp\org\tempuri\WeatherRetrieverSoapStub.java
Generating service class:  d:\tmp\org\tempuri\WeatherRetriever.java
Generating service class:  d:\tmp\org\tempuri\WeatherRetrieverLocator.java

2. The --all switch is given, and an error will occur if the default namespace mapping
is used for the two namespaces (http://tempuri.org/literalTypes and
http://tempuri.org/).  The solution is to map the two namespaces differently:

java org.apche.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java --all --verbose
    -Nhttp://tempuri.org/literalTypes=foo
    -Nhttp://tempuri.org/=bar
    http://www.vbws.com/services/weatherretriever.asmx?WSDL

Parsing XML file:  http://www.vbws.com/services/weatherretriever.asmx?WSDL
Generating type implementation:  d:\tmp\bar\CurrentWeather.java
Generating type implementation:  d:\tmp\foo\CurrentWeather.java
Generating portType interface:  d:\tmp\bar\WeatherRetrieverSoap.java
Generating client-side stub:  d:\tmp\bar\WeatherRetrieverSoapStub.java
Generating portType interface:  d:\tmp\bar\WeatherRetrieverHttpPost.java
Generating service class:  d:\tmp\bar\WeatherRetriever.java
Generating service class:  d:\tmp\bar\WeatherRetrieverLocator.java
Generating portType interface:  d:\tmp\bar\WeatherRetrieverHttpGet.java

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia