thilo wrote:

> browsing the latest source code, I noticed that some of the Axis classes
> are using interfaces from package javax.wsdl.
>
> - Where does this package come from?
> - Who made the specification for these interfaces? Sun? IBM? Apache?
> - Which class library does Axis use to process WSDL? WSDL4J from IBM?

javax.wsdl is defined by JSR-110, which is one of our many specs that are
still in the working stage.  I believe WSDL4J from IBM will be the
reference implementation for JSR-110.  AXIS uses WSDL4J.

> And now for something completely different:
> can anybody please give an examples for using
ParameterMode.PARAM_MODE_IN,
> ParameterMode.PARAM_MODE_OUT and ParameterMode.PARAM_MODE_INOUT.
> What's exactly the difference and how can I get multiple parameter
> back from invoke() when I defined multiple parameters as INOUT.

Grab the AXIS source from CVS and look at xml-axis/java/test/wsdl/inout/.
That is a test for all parameter modes.