Making the getCall method public doesn't do any good.  Well, it might do
SOME good.  getCall gives you a Call object, but that Call object would
never be used in a stub invocation.  The only good it does is if you call
methods (like setOption!) that affect low-level objects that hang around
longer than the Call object.

The proper thing MIGHT be to have some of these methods on the service
rather than the stub, but we'll have to think about it a bit.

Russell Butek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"St-Germain, Sylvain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/14/2002 01:33:23
PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]